Healthcare professionals handling chemotherapy for preparation and administration of HMPs are likely to be exposed to...
Vascular Access in a post COVID-19 World: What do we learn and new paradigms ?
June 2020, 8th
- Which kind of peripheral line in COVID patients who do not require hospitalization in the ICU? Midline of all?
by Dr Matthew Simpson, UK
- Which kind of central line should we use in COVID patients? PICC or CICC?
by Dr Mauro Pittiruti, Italy
- Oncology patients during and after COVID -19 crisis: Chest port management, what do we need to change and improve?
by Dr Luc Rotenberg, France
Intracavitary ECG for tip location in patients with atrial fibrillation
June 2020, 11th
- Intracavitary ECG: principles and advantages
by Dr Mauro Pittiruti
- A possible limitation: patients with atrial fibrillation (AF)?
by Dr Cristina Garrino
- An intracavitary ECG system designed to work with patients in AF
by Dr Antonio La Greca
Articles you may like !
This article discusses the implementation of electrocardiogram tip location (ECG TLS) for the confirmation of central...
Have you ever wondered how nursing works outside of your country? What protocols are used, how is the coordination...