Short Peripheral Intravenous Catheters (SPIVCs) are commonly used as default vascular access devices by practicians...
Vascular Access in a post COVID-19 World: What do we learn and new paradigms ?
June 2020, 8th
- Which kind of peripheral line in COVID patients who do not require hospitalization in the ICU? Midline of all?
by Dr Matthew Simpson, UK
- Which kind of central line should we use in COVID patients? PICC or CICC?
by Dr Mauro Pittiruti, Italy
- Oncology patients during and after COVID -19 crisis: Chest port management, what do we need to change and improve?
by Dr Luc Rotenberg, France
Intracavitary ECG for tip location in patients with atrial fibrillation
June 2020, 11th
- Intracavitary ECG: principles and advantages
by Dr Mauro Pittiruti
- A possible limitation: patients with atrial fibrillation (AF)?
by Dr Cristina Garrino
- An intracavitary ECG system designed to work with patients in AF
by Dr Antonio La Greca
Articles you may like !
Overview of anatomy and physiology related to vascular access: veins of the chest and neck
This article about chest and neck veins is part of a series about the anatomy and physiology related to vascular...
6 measures to ensure the proper functioning of a PICC-port
Healthcare professionals working with oncology patients are used to handling fully implanted catheters. In recent...